Friday, June 1, 2018

Kokomo's Day



Instead of having a Field Day, as we usually do at Bethlehem, students were able to attend Kokomo's in Kochville Township.  For $15, students were able to play laser tag, putt putt golf, ride the roller coaster, bumper boats and go carts, as well as having a slice of pizza and a drink.  The weather held off until it was time to go, then the skies opened up and dropped buckets full of warm liquid to the earth.  

I am thankful for all the smiles I got to see today----and during the school year.  So blessed to have taught these students. I am looking forward to watching them grow as they enter into 6th grade.  I am also looking forward to shepherding a new group of students to new experiences.  God has a place for us all---and I am thankful that God continues to provide me with a wonderful opportunity in Bethlehem.  
God Bless!
Mr. P



No comments:

Post a Comment